16-2-2009 (Tampin-Butterworth)


Today is the day to leave Melacca. Its been a while that we stay in GCC’s place, don’t wanna disturb him liao. If this is my solo ride, I definitely will continue my journey to Johore, which was my original planned destination. But now I have to go back to Bw and I am also quite sad to end my trip here.


There is no train station in Melaka, only near the border. We departed from GCC’s house, say goodbye 2 him and take a wrong route to Tampin. We don’t want to miss the train, so we go there without having breakfast, but still we made it there and have energy left.


Near the Tampin train station, I am hit by bird’s dropping, that skillful bomber bird did a good aiming. Haha, I thought this kind of thing never happen in my trip, but today is the last day, and it juz happen.


We rush to buy the tickets and again, we missed our lunch. We sent our bike by train too, and I am so surprised that it doesn’t cost much. One adult ticket from Tampin to Butterworth is RM42 and for the bike is only RM18.10 only. Because it is not a parcel and measured by distance, not weight.


The train has its own restaurant, but believe me, nothing there is suitable for human consumption. I totally lost my appetite there. There is a Samsung flat screen plasma tv, but didn’t play any movies or songs, very boring arrr….and the damn train is damn slow… 10 hours travel by train, u can imagine that. All u can do is sleep and sleep through the time.


We reach Butterworth about ten, love the air of Bw. Home sweet home!!

No comments: