4-2-2009 (Ipoh-Kampar)


It was only 5.30 in the morning and the stupid guard wakes us up. Damn it, that coward scared that the students and teachers will saw us and lost his job!

I feel both my arms are burning hot in this chilled morning. From now on, I will not wear the sleeveless clothes anymore. Sunburn is very hurt d.

We had our breakfast in front of the grand market. The wontan mee is the most worthy because it has many wontan and taste good.

Pasar Besar Ipoh

Padang Besar Ipoh

Birch Memorial Clock Tower

There is story behind the mural:-

There are 44 famous profession of different era which include Jesus Christ on 4 sides of the Birch Memorial clock tower.And in the year 1990 the image of Jesuswas painted to cover it because it is facing the mosque...wat a bullshit thing in Malaysia

Because this is the first time we travel by cycling, so we don’t have much experience and we realize that we bring too many clothes which occupy many spaces. So we decided to send some of our clothes home. We were in town that morning and there is the post-office near the Ipoh Railway Station. That post-office is better than any other I saw in Butterworth.

send my clothes back

I packed a total weight of 700 gm of my clothes, bought a small box there and registered to send it back as parcel. They charge me RM2.50 only, from Ipoh to Butterworth. After all the procedure, we left Ipoh going northward. I bought a first-day cover of the silver jubilee of Perak Sultan. At first, I wanted to sent it to kokonian as birthday card, as I thought I will spent one month cycling until his birthday is near. Now I have to keep it and bring back 2 Bw.

we went to japanese garden too

wonderful morning

Along the journey, we can see a lot of caves in Perak. 我们去了灵仙洞、南天洞、三宝洞还有观音洞。All these caves are near to each other, and there is also many caves we dint visit. The Ling Xian Dong have lots of statue, some are funny, but most of them have a small bowl beside. That is to collect coins threw from visitor. The San Bao Dong give me the real feel of cave temple because many Buddha statue inside the cave and the cave can through the other side of hill.

永结同心,娃哈哈,无聊

cute 1

我骑大象,也骑小象

可爱雕像

Among all caves, Guan Yin Dong is the most special one. First, it has so many Guan Yin statue in different sizes ,then it has some Japanese culture and two Korean Guardian statue plus a lot of special stuff can be seen there. The agent over there also provide a wedding arrangement or something like that la.

巨型棋与我们的小小战车

喜欢吗

猜一猜,多少岁?

这个真的很无聊

金光闪闪

这是天涯

这是海角

我在天涯海角等你

Afternoon we went another cave again, but this one is the real cave, Tempurung Cave. I always wanted 2 go this cave, now only got chance. It is 3.30p.m when we there, so only 1 out of 4 trips available for us, RM6.00 per entrance. Every trip comes with a tour guide. We only explore ¼ of the whole cave… the Grand Tour only available from 9-11a.m (RM22). So remember to go there earlier and be prepare to get wet ,coz the middle part need some river crossing inside the cave. My suggestion is a proper wearing and bring ur own torchlight. Inside the cave Is very dark, u need a good camera to take a good shot.

entrance to Gua Tempurung

can u see those demons faces

hw bout this, an old man's face

洞里难拍照,拍影子也好

At Kampar, we went to Tesco. I bought a lipstick, for sunscreen and chapped lips. My lips crack due to the sunburn. I also bought a dragonfruit, and believe it or not I can eat the whole fruit myself,haha. We came to Pei Yuan Independence School in town, waiting the class to over, watching those school girl walk by,hahaha,I miss those days in school. We talk to the principal,he is a nice man,but dint allow us to stay there and told us to go to the hostel nearby. He also give us RM30.00 for the rent. I know this is his kind-hearted act, but I don’t like it.我要告诉培元独钟的校长,我非常感谢您的好意,可是我们并不是为了钱才找您的!也希望您不要有拿钱打发我们走的感觉存在。


Finally, we go to the hostel and found that there is no socket in the room…WTF,I cant recharge my camera and handphone.没办法,晚上吃饭时,偷偷在茶室recharge handphone咯。回到那边要睡觉,发现很吵,因为下面是十字路口。又是糟糕的一晚

No comments: