5-2-2009 (Kampar-Teluk Intan)



My grandparents are from Kampar, or near there la,my father also grown up there. Every year Tomb-sweeping Day清明节,I also go back to Kampar. And I like Kampar, especially the food there. This morning we had a delicious breakfast,I ate 叉烧包、虾饺、芋角、蛋挞all specially Kampar flavored. But I left 面包鸡、咸蛋酥、老婆饼、鸡仔饼、莲蓉烧饼、and many other烧饼,because I tried tham before and it is not cheap also,hehe, money is the main reason la.


Reach Ayer Kuning, where my father and grandparents used to live. I even go to my father’s primary school,Pheng Lok(平乐小学). See the kantonese name of the school? Yes, I am kantonese too. Then Efun want to go pangsai in the school, and I wait him in the guard house. I meet Pak Cik Din, a very kind and friendly school guard. He let me recharge my batteries while waiting. What a nice person ar.


Then we wanted to go Chikus but dunno why went the wrong way to Langkap. Nvm, only a little bit longer la. This a very common thing to happen ,as long as you can find ur way in the end, its ok.人们往往在他们的人生里走错路,或者迷路(迷失自己),可是只要懂得回头路(反省),或者走回正路(改邪归正),事情还不会太迟,人生还有希望。 嘿嘿,我很会看地图,可是常常走出奇怪的路来,其实我只希望在尽头等我的会是我所向往的。


On the way to Teluk Intan, was the longest kampung road since 1st day. The weather is hot , the road is in good shape,just a few rocks,holes but not much car ,only some motorbike. This is kampung road lo. The former name of Tlk. Intan is Teluk Anson. But the government dun wan English name and change it to malay name. See la, our country, our government, keeping their stupid mind close, can’t accept anything they don’t like, how to improve our country?? Disappointed !


Only 1 thing In Anson we wanna see, the Leaning Clock Tower. The tower was used to store water and as a clock since build in 1885. The reason of leaning is due to the heavy weight of the water and the soft ground. It give an impression of 8 storey seen from outside, but it only has 3 storey.

Teluk Anson Leaning Tower

The water tank

Then we came to SMJK Chong Min, but the principal was not in. so we meet the teacher incharge,王老师who give us permission to sleep there. A nice teacher coaching his student in volley ball. I noticed that many school in Perak are so encouraging students in sport.


In the evening we went out and had conomic rice 4 dinner. That restaurant don’t have television, boring… Then we went to pasar malam and I bought some bananas, you know la, hot weather, not much drinking…I afraid beh pang sai ma…

No comments: