9-2-2009 (Wangsa Maju-Petaling Jaya)



Today is a cloudy morning…


We take a bus to Zoo Negara(National Zoo). When almost there , we forget to ring the bell and the bus drive over and stop us the next bus stop. What a bad luck, we have to walk back…


The entrance fee is RM15, and the zoo is normal only . I called it “zoo in the city”,so quite boring de lo. The Taiping Zoo is better .

色鸟

娃娃鱼a type of amphibians

girls like bear bear

Then we take taxi to Mc D, coz I wanna eat the Mc Value Lunch. But today is public holiday, Thaipusam, so it is normal price. !@#$%^&*%$#@#!@#%Shittttt. Feels like cheated by McD. We go back to Louis’ place and leave there about 4pm. Go Dataran Merdeka, still cloudy.

Dataran Merdeka

Big flagpole

duno wat building,bt like d design


The dark cloud become denser and larger when we reach Thean Hou Gong(天后宫). Going to the temple is a very steep road uphill and many people go there causes the traffic jam. Then only we realize that today is 十五晚,元宵节。In front the temple is crowded with people, and many events is carry on. The temple is also decorated with many lantern , but we cannot wait until night fall.

cute cute lantern

天后宫

Our destination tonight is Yee Huei’s place in Petaling Jaya, near the University of Malaya. I am so admire those who can get into this U. I wish I have the same luck too, so I can make my parents proud.


Her place is hard to find, but no place we cant reach. Later, we met 4 of her housemates, Wan Chun,Jie Ying,Chuan Hao & Zhi Xiang. They are very nice n friendly though there seems a gap between us that pulled us back from passion. Maybe they are busy with their study la.


Then we go 吹水dinner and pasar malam before back 2 sleep. Today was a cloudy morning, but tonight its end with my cloudy mind…





* I dunno how 2 write down me feeling 2day, coz I am so confused, frustrated & 1 word, heartache…Dunno why, I still cant get over it even 2 years has past. It seems worse… it never get better, only makes me fall deeper. Its always like that. It change nothing, I hate myself for that…

No comments: