10-2-2009 (KL Tower)



Today wake up blue, I do a lot of thinking…


We take LRT to Dang Wangi, then walk to KL Tower. At the entrance, there is free shutter van to the tower.


We paid RM38 per person to go to the observation deck. The height of the tower is 421m and the observation deck is 276m ,while the revolving restaurant is on 282m.

KL Tower

It is a good view from top, just quite cloudy or polluted air , I don’t know. But I believe is the latter. Then we go down, Mc D again for lunch.


We back to Yee Huei’s place, nothing much to do. After shower, I take a short nap. Afternoon rain start to fall, I am boring and moodless.


At night, we go eat and then go back. She needs to study, and I don’t want to disturb.


Finally until midnight, we manage to talk 4 quite a lot.

No comments: