6-6-2009 Day 2

I don’t sleep well last night, n it is very noisy in the early morning. Don’t know why the rooster in penang wake up so damn early n those birds chirp like crazy. Its like bird n chicken orchestra, damn noisy. 大佬,才早上四五点而已

Then I wake up early, pack my things, thanks them n leave 4 breakfast. I had breakfast at Jalan Fettes Tg. Tokong that side. Today I am going to meet my junior scouts at Teluk Bahang. My friend, Kokonian or ASM Wong Kok Nian organize a camping trip 4 them.

The Floating Mosque of Penang, dont know spend how much (jiak lui eh)

On the way 2 Batu Ferringhi, I saw many cyclists pass by n their equipments n bikes are so pro.

View of Batu Feringghi

When I reach Tlk. Bahang, my scouts not yet come (they by bus). Only their SM Tai, who drive there. I pack my bag n it is so heavy coz I bring everything individually for my pg trip including the tent.

Heavy rucksack, long trail but cant stop me!

Today is public holiday, many comes in big groups. When they arrive, they go register n paid two tour guides. This is now compulsory, coz this is the Penang National Park. At the same time the scouts from Sacred Heart also come, but they are better (they have girl scouts & some g.guides).

250m long canopy walk

i am a natural lover


First, we go canopy tree walk before heading 2 Monkey Beach. This time we have members from Form 1 till Form 4, including my brother too. Because they lack of experience, they bring too much 废物n slowing them down. Jiak Lat. Then I just continue my way without them since they are too slow n slowing down consume more energy.

Me n bestfren,Kok Nian

Me n my brother

When we all reach the Monkey Beach, welcome by monkeys, they find a good place n build their tents. Then the boys go play in the water while I sit there kap lui, haha, no leng lui there la.

老人与海,hehehe

Monkey Beach

An idiot burn the jellyfish corpse

Monkey Beach Is a good place 2 camping, got water supply can bath. 露天的,这样才刺激!脱光光享受大自然,几爽一下,哈哈!

Relaxing there

I called this "The Beach"

At night, Sacred Heart there have a campfire n some presentation. While on our side, my juniors just playing with the fire, so sia sui… they cook themselves dinner with some ‘seafood’, I just eat hotdog+mee with kokonian.


Sacred Heart Scouts
They have a gathering
but we have cannibal campfire

The moon 2night is very bright but cant see the stars. The moon is like a giant spotlight shine on the beach, the wind breeze n I relaxed myself n sleep early.

Crab at night

My heart still burning, but the reason is not the same anymore


No comments: