7-6-2009 Day 3



Finally I can have a good rest last night. This morning, kokonian give them a morning exercise n prepare 2 go up the lighthouse on the Muka Head. I went there before, so I juz leave the beach.

The Dawn

Kokonian leads the morning exercise

Along the trail, I saw many colourful butterflies. I only manage 2 shoot some pic. It takes me about 1 & ½ hour to go out n reach the entrance. After some rest, I take a shower at the information centre (the toilet got bathroom). Then something very sharp on the floor cut my foot, n my foot bleeds a lot, shittt! At the beach I run with naked feet also boh su (没事), now I cut my foot in toilet?! This call 衰咯。

This blue 1 very hard 2 chase

Big tree n little me

I pack my things on my bike again n ready 2 go. Afternoon liao, so I go eat lunch. I found a stall under big tree, I order fried rice n it taste very good. 炒饭很棒! Then I am heading towards Balik Pulau n I understand that the road is uphill n curve so I am well prepared. But the way up to the Teluk Bahang Dam is damn steep, n the weather is hot. I sweat a lot when I reach the dam. (really damned)

Teluk Bahang Dam

Hot arrr

Then I pass by the Butterfly Farm, but I dint go in. Not far away there is a Penang Forestry Museum, I go in walk walk but nothing much 2 see.

Penang Forestry Museum

Coming up next is the Tropical Fruit Farm n I also give up not 2 visit because the entrance is super duper steep. I estimate the steepness Is more than 45 degree, it will be like hell when pushing my bike uphill…

I continue my way 2 Balik Pulau, along the road there are many durian stalls n many tourists. The durian is fresh coz durian orchard is everywhere n I think the price is also ‘beautiful’. So I did not buy any durian, bcoz expensive plus I don’t wanna die in hot fever.Hehe.

Balik Pulau durian stall

many 发夹湾to drift

I reach Titi Kerawang Waterfall about 2 p.m. At first, I juz go in to see see only. But the waterfall is too attractive, n the weather is hot, I cant help it anymore!!

Powerful water wave

A butterfly love the smell of my socks >.<

I don’t see any changing room or toilet there, so I change my pants behind some big rocks,haha!! The water is so cool n refreshing, some family picnic there. The waterfall also very strong n powerful, 差点就把我的裤子冲掉了,呵呵呵。

没有露点

Yeah!!

I am so satisfied with this waterfall, this is absolutely the best waterfall in Penang.

Titi Kerawang Waterfall, best in Penang n Butterworth


When I reach Balik Pulau, its still early n I go eat 浮罗叻沙。I found that the road from Teluk Bahang 2 Balik Pulau is 30% uphill n 70% downhill. So its quite easy to cycling there.

Another good spot 4 sunset view

reach Balik Pulau n eat Laksa

old shop house No.100, B.Pulau

After that I try 2 find a place 2 stay tonight. First, I go Sacred Heart n ask, the guard said “cant help, why don u ask another Chinese school there”. Then I go Chong Teik, the guard said “cant help, why don u ask principal, will come at 5”. Ask ur head la, why don I juz ask myself求人不如求己!

Then I go cycling around the town. I saw many durian stalls, wanna buy some mangosteen, but dunno which stall 2 stop, then dint buy any. I go mamak stall n recharge my handphone. Sitting there so boring coz reach Blk Pulau too early.

My final hope is St.George school. Before that I go to the Xuan Wu Temple玄武山which build in 1800 located behind the St.George. I take some pictures then a guy come out from the temple. I ask permission to stay there, n he allowed just like that. He is a worker of the temple n he guards the temple. Very kind person.

玄武山

In front the temple is a stage 4 the Chinese opera. i setup my tent beside the stage n there is a toilet behind the stage complete with electricity. There is only one imperfection, toooo many mosquitoes!!! Those mosquitoes are very blood thirsty, they even attack me when I bath. I cant stop moving for a second coz they will come n bite u. 很迫切!!Then I go chai tiam ma(杂货店)buy some Shieldtox red coil, hahaha, die mosquitoes die.

Queen of Fruit

I am very hungry n had fried Ee mee炒伊面for dinner, large one not bad. After dinner, I finally buy some mangosteen to cool myself, 1 kg RM 4.

Phoenix of Balik Pulau


Tonight is very hot n the moon like shinning pearl in the sky. All the mosquitoes has disappeared coz I put 4 red coil at the same time, wakakaz, I also cant stand the smoke…ToT

can u see?? Double

Opposite the temple is a 佛堂。Coincidently, got people passed away n many people 念经n singing mantra the whole night. Very difficult 4 me 2 fall asleep tonight, 阿弥陀佛,晚安。

No comments: