8-6-2009 Day 4



Cant have a good sleep again due to the 念经all night. Very early the animal orchestra starts again, rooster, bird chirp n the dog bark… I go wash my face n the mosquitoes take chance to attack me.

Then I start my journey slow n steady, going uphill n downhill. The road from Balik Pulau to Teluk Kumbar is more challenging n this morning is extremely hot.

Good place 4 sunset view

Genting in Penang,a place for food

Some roads under construction, hard to cycling

i like this kind of blue sky 2gth with lush green jungle

weird weird berry on roadsite

When I reach Teluk Kumbar, I turn right towards the South-west corner of the island. I am going Pasir Bulan Fishing Village at Gertak Sanggul.

Fishing Village

South-west corner of Penang

The side u dont see everyday in Pg

I like da blue n green but in fact this mean hot weather

Then I take the same way back to Teluk Kumbar n heading Bayan Lepas. I go the road behind the airport n snapshot a small plane landing.

Loves this 1, can u spot da little plane?

shooo.....

Later I wanna go Pasir Ikan Mati, on the South-east corner of the turtle. But I cant find that place, I even ride till Batu Maung. This is the first time I lost my target, angry arr.

Its lunch time n I had my lunch just beside the airport, waiting the big plane 2 come. Then 1 big Air-asia come but I cant get into position in time n I missed it. The weather is damn hot so I don’t wait liao.

I like this building

I come to snake temple in Bayan Lepas, as usual there is many snakes lo.

蛇庙

snake with skins

beware, this is poisonous

Then I go to the snake farm again, RM3 per person. Still the same thing like last time I here, maybe less. Last time I can put the snake around my neck, but now X. I only play with the yellow python.

King Cobra

Dont try this at home!

The skin is cold

Since I have a lot of time, I decided to go Queensbay Mall. I go there loiter around n accidentally meet Ahmin Chan & his gf Mei Fang. Haha, be their spotlight a while before I go GSC 2 buy ticket for Angels & Demons. Yes, I watch it alone, 孤独的人是酱的啦。Then I go Kenny Rogers Roasters 4 dinner, coz I have a voucher 4 a free quarter meal.



Creative huh

Tonight I will stay at Kok Choon’s place, (he is USM student) but he has meeting until 10 p.m. So I slowly cycle to Sungai Dua, go in Tesco Extra n buy nothing, later buy 1 newspaper n go sit at Pelita n wait. Very sien arrr

Finally Kok Choon come n leads me to the place he meeting, a studio. They are organizing a concert next month. So he continues his meeting n I wait him there. Then I wait until I fall asleep. When they finish meeting, its already 3 a.m. Go to their apartment, take a shower n straight 2 sleep…zzZZ

3 comments:

minami said...

the building u like is PSDC rite?

ygy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ygy said...

yup, i think dats the PSDC